Opticover wifi extender setup is a WI-FI range and speeds enhanced appliance that comes up with outstanding performance.
The device can be used in both ways, either wireless or wired.
Opticover setup bits to resolve all the wifi related problems quickly without any faults.
This device comes up with various modes like repeater mode/ access point/ router etc.
Like any other setup, Opticover wifi repeater manuals can be easily setup and take less time to work. As it is formulated in very compatible way, it perfectly fits on the wall.
The opticover setup is quite stable and ensures a strong network.
Opticover n300 wireless- n ap/router setup helps the wifi to extend in other places by connecting with other devices that are not within the optimum connection range of your wireless router.
It is the wifi supporter that is compatible with any router or access point as it makes it easy to strengthen the network of the brand.
There is two ways for Opticover wifi repeater setup:
- Opticover wifi extender setup without WPS (Using Web-Browser)
- Opticover wifi repeater setup using the WPS button
To install and setup the opticover n300 wireless router, the following are the directions.
Opticover wifi repeater setup using web-browser
- Plug the router with the device into the wall socket now place the router for the pairing.
- Now turn on the device and wait till the LED of wireless on it is lit up.
- You can connect with an Ethernet cord by connecting the cable from the extender and your computer.
- Always ensure no other ethernet cable is connected to your device.
- If you are on a laptop or PC, then click on the internet option and select on the opticover device from the list of wireless devices.
- Tab on the connect button and make the connection.
- Launch a browser and enter the route IP in the address bar to access its web interface.
- Enter the default username and the default password to log in to the router.
- Select the SSID of your wifi and enter its password.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- You can enter a new SSID for the opticover device, and you can use the same password as your wireless network. Tab on the next button.
- When the connection is setup, then you need to check the RE LED on the extender. When it stops, blink, and the LED color will turn solid.
Also,Read: Best Routers for more speed
Opticover wifi repeater setup using the WPS button
- Plug the extender into the electrical circuit
- Then find the router and click on it.
- After that immediately, click on the press button on the extender.
- The light is in the router, and the extender will starts to blink.
- Wait for the lights on both the router and the extender to turn solid. It would state that the connection is secure.
- When the connection is secure, then you can move to the extender to any part of your house.
You can use any of the above steps to set up opticover N300 Wireless-N AP/router over a wireless network.
Also, Read: 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater
How do I reset my opti-cover extender?
You can use the paperclip to press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
The LED will state that the unit is rebooting. Wait for at least 30 seconds to access the extender. The default IP address is there.
Why doesn’t the LED light-up on opticover after I completed the process?
While configuring, it might be possible which you have entered incorrect wifi of your host wifi network.
How to factory reset Opticover Wireless range extender?
Generate extender to factory default mode will delete all configuration and will disconnect with any wifi router.
The range extender is connected, but there is no internet, and facing connecting and disconnecting issue with wifi repeater device recommend to reset with the reset button and configure again.
What are the steps to restore Opticover Repeater?
- Plugin the repeater to power the socket and let it boot up completely.
- Locate a small reset button.
- Press and hold the button for 8-10 seconds and the release button when all LED lights turn off and turn on quickly.
- Extender device will reboot and take 2-3 minutes and to restore settings to factory mode.
- After resetting the extender setup again, either the WPS method or login method.